Sunday, August 31, 2014

Parts
by: Tedd Arnold

Why we liked this book:  I actually was a little hesitant to read this book based on the title.  I wasn't quite sure what it would be talking about.  (That is why it's important to read new books first so you know what you are reading to your children!)  It actually had nothing to do with what I thought it was about and we all got a good laugh from this one!  It does not talk about body parts!!!  It talks about a kid that is falling apart or so he thinks.  It includes topics like losing hair, belly button lint, ear wax, etc.  Not body parts!

Activity:  I had no idea what to do for an activity until my son asked, "Mom, where do boogers come from?"  We found a GREAT website that you can find answers that kids (and lets be honest adults too) can understand.  There are even little quizzes after each article.  Now my kids now why we get boogers!  I also thought these were good topics but you can type in whatever you want in the search bar at this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment