Monday, March 31, 2014

April Books 2014

Green Eggs and Ham 
by Dr. Seuss



Why we liked this book:  This book is a classic!  Who doesn't love Green Eggs and Ham?  The kids have so much fun rhyming with this book.  My 4 year old has fun guessing what the next rhyme word is.  My 6 year old is able to read most of the pages to us on his own.  It makes him feel so proud!

Activity:  What else would you do with this book but make your own green eggs and ham?!  I have to admit it's a little unsettling to see green eggs on your plate, but why not give it a try?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my button! You are so creative and such a fun mom. I'm going to start using some of your cute ideas with my kids. We love books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine. I love seeing the cute stuff you do with your kiddos on your blog and all your holiday craft ideas :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete